Reason Behind Annapurna Studios Fire Accident!

A house set in Annapurna Studios caught fire last evening as there was a short circuit while assembling the electric cables. The house set was one of the famous sets where the blockbuster hit film ‘Manam’ has been shot.

According to the sources, the Annapurna film school students were making a short film and as a part of it they were assembling electric cables. Actor Nagarjuna was also present in the studio when the mishap took place. He immediately looked after the preventive measures, thus no injuries were reported at the incident. It is estimated that the mishap costed them Rs Crore loss.